Do you need professional accounting service, tax return preparation or tax advice?
I can help you with accounting, auditing, taxes and computer technology.
These are some of the ways I've helped my clients
- Saved two alabaster artists more than $6,000 in taxes in two years by finding additional deductions they were entitled to, and allocating home office deductions to their advantage. Helped them obtain a lower home mortgage interest rate.
- Saved a single mother with two children over $2,000 in Federal and State taxes for 2010. Read more.
Submitted an offer in compromise for an income tax client to the IRS. This resulted in a tax savings to the client of approximately $25,000. Agreements. For example I prepared an Operating Agreement for a startup LLC. I worded the agreement in a way that avoids complications with the IRS. Completed an "Agreed-upon Procedures" engagement with a solar electric contractor, as part of their client's grant application with the U.S. Treasury Dept. Helped a spa company client avoid having to pay approximately $58,000 in deposits to the Ca. State Board of Equalization, due to timely and accurate filing of sales tax returns.
Here's a video recommendation by one of my clients
These are the services I offer
- computer technology
- tax return preparation, review and tax planning
- business development
I can help you
- avoid or solve problems with the IRS, or save tax dollars,
- with your tax return preparation,
- with strategic planning,
- with technology,
- demonstrate your financial responsibility to donors and others and
- have peace of mind.
I'm a CPA who will be sensitive to your financial needs. No matter how harsh the economy is or what your financial situation is, you can count on me to provide expert guidance in accounting and taxation.
Thank you very much for visiting my website. The world of accounting, taxation and finance can be complex, as I've learned from firsthand experience.
Call me now at (928) 592-0190 and make an appointment to receive a free, one-hour initial consultation. You'll be given first-class accounting and tax advice. The consultation can be by telephone or in person. My main office address appears below.
Here's why I'm the best-qualified accounting firm for your needs
- 25+ years of experience assisting individuals and organizations with their accounting, tax, auditing and technology needs.
- I've saved my clients a lot of money. See above under "...ways I've helped my clients".
- I've helped my clients have peace of mind. I did this by helping them save money and keeping their accounting systems in good order. I also helped them with their tax compliance. For example, I was a Tax Advisor for Intuit / Turbotax during the 2012 tax season. I advised TurboTax clients with their tax concerns and helped them navigate in Turbotax.
- I have experience in New York, California and Arizona. I'm a CPA in NY and AZ. The business environments in NY and CA are dynamic. I can help you solve the toughest accounting and tax problems you need help with.
Gary Krupa, CPA
5680 North Laura Lane
Rimrock, AZ 86335
PO Box 937
Rimrock, AZ 86335
Telephone: (928) 592-0190
Fax number: (866) 486-8328
- My location is Rimrock, near Sedona in Northern Arizona, but I provide service all over the world.
- Click on a blue button above with your mouse button to learn more about my services and professional background.
- Read what my clients had to say about the service they received from me. Click here.
- Why it's not a good idea to do the accounting or bookkeeping yourself. Click here.